Germicidial UV LIght
An ultraviolet light mounted inside the ductwork of your home can eliminate germs and viruses.
All the air inside the home passes through the ductwork making a UV light an effective way to destroy viruses, germs, bacteria, mold, chemicals, odors, allergens & VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds). UV light is proven to be the most effective way to sanitize the indoor air of your home. It is used in hospitals to restrict movement of viruses and sanitize rooms. This is an extremely easy add-on to your heating and cooling system. Discover the benefits for yourself and your family quickly and easily.